| Designer Splurges Under $1000 |
Let's be honest, every girl dreams of caring the Louis Vuitton Never Full or having those highly coveted Louboutin heels... I mean some people will do just about anything to have that one piece! Designers are catching on and each have done us a favor by having 1-2 pieces under $1,000 that are significant enough to be worth the money! I just got back from Dallas and found some seriously eye-catching pieces I am dying to have in my closet! Find the links below!
1. FENDI SUNGLASSES: I have tried these on and they are nothing short of perfection! They come in several color ways and fit perfectly, they have a great cat eye without being to big!
2. GUCCI MARMONT MATELASSE MINI BAG: I was a little hesitant falling in love with this bag (especially when I hadn't seen it in person), it seemed tiny and was't sure if I could fit everything in it... well turns out it's even better in person! It comes in two sizes but I highly recommend the mini if you are needing a great crossbody. It is super light and I can fit my glasses, keys, phone and lipstick in it with no problem! Definitely worth every penny! Plus it comes in several colors!
3. Saint Laurent Leather Espadrille: There is nothing more comfortable then the classic espadrille. I am obsessed with this black leather pair from Saint Laurent, (they come in other colors as well) they make the best travel shoes! Best part is they are under $500 for that girl who has little extra to spend, and they will never go out of style!
4. John Hardy Twisted Chain Bracelet: Diamonds are always a girls best friend especially pretty pieces like this! I am a major lover of John Hardy, I have worn his pieces for over 10 years and never had a problem! This beauty is under a $1,000 and the perfect I Love You gift!
5. Gucci T-Shirt: If you haven't spotted this graphic tee all over the streets then you will now! It definitely is one of those things that you don't want to buy unless you can afford it but I mean it's not everyday you buy a Gucci T-Shirt for $500! Totally worth it to the fashion stockist of the world, everyone else might think we are a little crazy!
6. HERMES BELT KIT: For that girl who dreams of owning a Birkin, here is the next best thing! This belt comes in several color ways, size options and multiple attachments to choose from. I would recommend the brushed finish because it will get scratched. If you aren't sure your European sizing you can find the equivalence on google! But if you can head to your nearest store to try it on I recommend doing that first! Curious how much... only $815!
7. FENDI KEY POUCH: I have the LV key pouch and absolutely love it, it ensures I always have some form of payment if I go anywhere and better yet my drivers license. But I'm thinking it might be time to get a new one & this Fendi key pouch is to cute for words! It is a part of their Rainbow Stud Collection that will go down as one of Fendi's greatest designs!
8. Prada Backpack: This is a total classic, Prada has made this backpack out of nylon since I can remember. It is easy to clean and light weight! Bonus it is probably the only high designer backpack on the market for under $1000, especially being as large as it is!
9. VALENTINE SLIDES: I couldn't pass these babies up while in Dallas. Pretty much screamed my name as I was walking through Stanly Korshak. Lucky me I got the last pair in baby pink, but if you are a size 6 you can find just about any color! They run true to size and super comfy! Looking to treat yourself, they are $325 & super cute paired back with cut-offs & a vintage tee!
10. GABRIELA STUD TASSEL EARRING: So I couldn't resist adding these to the list when I saw them online. Best news is they are UNDER $50!! They come in multiple colors and perfect for any outfit, day or night! If you aren't in to the blush pink, the black are just as cute!
11. CELINE TRIFOLDED WALLET: So pretty much everything and anything Celine, has a pretty penny price tag on it. Sunglasses are about all you can find in the $500 price range... However this little beauty is under a $100 and makes for the perfect clutch. It comes in multiple color ways but you can never go wrong with classic camel & white.
12. PEARL CLUTCH: There is no doubt this is SUMMERS MOST WANTED clutch! Every time you get a notification the classic bamboo style it is back in stock it's sold out again. But I found this white pearl style (also comes in black) and love it even more! Compared to the bamboo it isn't much more, coming in right under $300!